26 diciembre, 2017

LOVE PHASES ¿OR FACES?

My first manifestation of love it was, naturally “I’ll die for her”.  You probably have heard about it thousand times “I’ll give my life for you, no second doubts”. If it takes my life in order to her to live, kill me now. God, take my life but let her live.

Probably a time after that, I change my feelings for something I guess, more romantic. It was The Smiths love declaration that I think, suits to many of you: to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die. Do I have to explain it? Here we go: I’ll take that bottle of pills with you. It will be amazing to die under buildings in the next earthquake. I don’t mind dying today if you are the one who kills me and then fomites suicide. Let’s sleep together, forget to turn off the oven and die from intoxication. You name it. The deaths are endless. Anyhow, anytime, but at the same moment as you. That kind of love.


But,  well, love changes. It’s a metamorphosis and you don’t control and don’t choose how to feel and how to react. My actual kind of love? Well, I would definitely kill for her. 


In words of Sabina “The killer knows more about love than the poet”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario