06 enero, 2014

1O FUCKING YEARS

I don't usually write in English, but this time I feel like doing it. so, this is the story. I was watching a movie w/my mom, sis and friends. The movie was about a high school reunion, after ten years of graduating. MMMMMM... did u say 10 years? My prom was on 2004, so, yes, ten fucking years ago. The movie was Ok, but the flashbacks were INTENSE I mean, it really has been a decade? Im not gonna stop into the details, but all I can say is DAMN IT. Was it really too long ago when I was shopping at flea markets for cool weird outfits? Was it really ten years ago when I was dating my gringo sweetheart Fritty? 10 years ago when I first visit NYC on new years? fear, tears, homesick, niggaz, trips, art, cross country and track, pot, sneaking out, Amanda, Cassandra, Sue, Sam, Spencer, Max, Connor, Zack, Emily, Carly, Sally, Britanny, Raquel, Cristina, mean girls, oasis, halloween, postal service, pasta party, the butterflies, home coming, radio boy, Salad, the twins. DAMN IT.... I just realize who i was and who I am now. 1O years is a life, im so happy for not becoming just "someone's wife". I still shop at flea markets and run for exercise. And just for the record, Im listening to TONIGHT, TONIGHT....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario