01 octubre, 2017

UNITY LETTER TO RICK

Im thinking that...somehow our connection is still there. Maybe something is going on between us, not physically neither than tangible, perhaps it's a deeper version of us,  but our souls are in touch and our emotions are linked but we can't notice it in this "world" as we know it.

I might not make sense for you or for any1, and I don't even care. This is me talking to me, writing for the future version of myself, trying to figure out what was I thinking and feeling on the first day of October while I'm a step closer to the void, the emptiness, feeling terrible devastated only bc it's Sunday and I can't help it. And maybe I'm not the one feeling this at all. It's you and I blame you, bc you're the one who's feeling this and since I'm attached somehow to you I'm getting the vibe and this is fucked up.

So finally, I feel like posting in here part of the cartoon show "Rick and Morty" bc you know, unconsciously I'm watching cartoons as you do and probably doing it bc rn you're into the show too or either of both.  Is a side effect?

No more words, here's the letter that Unity wrote to Rick to break up.


Female President:
Rick, forgive me for doing this in notes; I’m not strong enough to do it in persons.
Delivery Guy:
I realize now that I’m attracted to you for the same reason I can’t be with you: you can’t change.
Beggar:
And I have no problem with that, but it clearly means I have a problem with myself.
Newspaper Vendor:
I’m sure there’s no perfect version of me. I’m sure I’ll just unify species after species and never really be complete.
Female President (again):
But I know how it goes with us. I lose who I am and become part of you. Because in a strange way, you’re better at what I do without even trying.

Yours, and nobody else's,
Unity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario