08 mayo, 2010

GAZE. OR ALL THE TIME


GAZE. OR ALL THE TIME - MARiANABORREGO



Something creepy happen to me today.
I started to sing this song on my mind.
All day. All the time.
I came desperatly at my house
to watch the video.

And then, suddenly, it happen.
I thougt about you.
All the time.

I saw his face, but I saw yours.
I don't remember your voice, I really don't.
I think i hear it once. May be twice.
But I can even tell his voice sounds like yours.

I never told you, but...
...in my latest dream, I saw you carrying two suitcases.
Dislike the video, you weren't on the beach.
You were walking down an empty street.
So cold, so lonely.
And you found me.

I imagine you, walking the same way he walks.
Typing the same way he does.
The deeply sight.
Barefoot.
All the time.

And, what can I tell about your look?
Your penetrating gaze.
I couldn't resist those eyes.
Staring into space.

I have to suffer your pitying look all the time.
Your empty look on the verge of madness,
which it's just an excuse to turn off your real problems.


As the same way you look at me,
You turn to look at the infinite.
I keep an eye on you.
All the time.
Always.



VIDEO: MURO - MIGUEL BOSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABODpZpbSeA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario