14 mayo, 2018

5:55

According to a random web page "I am a divine infinite being who chose to incarnate here on Earth to experience life".

And from all the possible lifes, I choose to be, well, myself.


Is it life a friendly reminder of how gr8t the ride should be? I own it to my divine infinite being, at least do it for the experience, I guess.


BTW, I didn't know that angels and other beings from higher dimensions communicate with us through signs like numbers, feathers, coins, and synchronicities.


So, my personal messages from today were:


1. you are in the process of significant change and the new events in your life will be revealed to you and guide you in your life purpose. 

2.  Everything happens FOR you, not TO you!
3. a major change in your life,
4. trust your intuition
5. Do it for the right reason, and the Universe will rearrange itself so that everything will work out fine
6. your state of being creates your circumstances
7. These changes will move you closer to your divine purpose.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario