02 febrero, 2021

CHILLY PEPPERS


The moon was full and I was bleeding. It was my first day of my ( . )


I cut some Chily peppers for my poke bowl (tuna, carrot, celery, purple onion, garlic, soy sauce, Chiraza and jalapeños)


I forget the two main rules for surviving a COVID pandemia: wash your hands and don’t touch your face. 


I did the complete opposite. 


It was the first night I videochatted with Kos and suddenly I was crying. I don’t think he saw me at all, his phone was lost in a dream.


(We should exchange some music)

(Failure: Saturday savior)


Traía embarrados los dedos embarrados de chile cuando me hice el Jala penas. Picó, ardió. Fuegos durante la pequeña muerte. El coño en llamas. Andaba bien prendida. 



Sello discográfico: PIAS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario