27 abril, 2010

THEY KILL ME


THE KILLERS.


It was just that the time was wrong...

And i forget, i forget


Destiny is calling me

These changes ain't changing me

Over and in, last call for sin

Outside the sun is shinning, it seems like heaven aint far away

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun

The battle is won with all these things that I've done

I know if destiny's kind ….I've got the rest on my mind

When you gonna realize, it was just that the time was wrong?

I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand

You say you wanna move on and you say I'm falling behind

I've go this sentimental heart that beats

Slipping in my faith until I fall

know that I can make it ..as long as somebody takes me home

the thunder speaks for the sky

I've go this sentimental heart that beats

Why do you waste my time

And I dreamed your dream for you, and now your dream is real

I check my face , I look a little bit older and I look a little bit colder

One deep breath, one big step

I know we can make it if we take it slow

If you can hold on, hold on

here is an old cliché under your Monet

A cinematic vision ensued like the holiest dream

This is your last chance to find a go-go dance

Save some face, you know you've only got one

I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you…I can't do anything 'cept be in love with you

All I do is keep the beat, 'n bad company

don't be shy…let's cause a scene …like lovers do

I wanna shine on in the hearts of men

I'm so much older than I can take

Open up my eager eyes

I need direction to perfection

it started out with a kiss …how did it end up like this?

They say the devil's water, it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now.. but you can dip your feet every once in a little while

can't look It's killing me And taking control

No sex, no drugs, no like…no love when it comes to today

You say it's hard enough to live

What do you care? It's indie rock and roll for me

Change your ways while you're young

He doesn't look a thing like Jesus…but he talks like a gentlemen

On the corner of main street

I woke up a little too late to lie

Swimming through sick lullabies

I don't mind if you don't mind 'cause I don't shine if you don't shine…before you go can you read my mind

It´s good to had you with us, even if is just for the night…

Dreams aren't what they used to be

When it shines like gold, you'll remember me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario