"Women like to be ready to go in one piece." "It looks fresh and new" - It's something that hasn't been around- I was a skeptic - : made her feel glamorous and sexy :
i s a j u m p s u i t ou t t h e r e f o r e v e r y o n e !!!
- pick something with textured, ruffled or pleated sleeves or collars.
-go for simple strapless or halter-top varieties.
- Keep away from belted garments if you’ve got a small torso
- pick jumpsuits which don’t have tapered legs. The more drastically the pant comes in at your ankles, the wider your hips will appear.
- use a belt to create instant hourglass curves.
-cropped designs, as full-length all-in-ones will make you them like children playing dress-up.
FOR ALL ARE NEXT CONSIDERATIONS:
-If your suit is even a tiny bit too tight, you’ll look like a Christmas ham. Try a size bigger than usual to ensure a more flattering fit.
-Women even a pound heavier than the Olsen twins should also avoid clingy lycra designs – they’ll show lumps and bumps you didn’t even know you had. Instead, opt for floaty fabrics like jersey, soft linen or silk. Neutral, solid colours are also more flattering than prints or brights.
-When it comes to accessorizing, heels are essential and the higher the better – they will lengthen your legs and elongate your silhouette.
- Carry a bright patent clutch and wear colourful, chunky jewellery to add a modern, playful edge.
PROX: AGGRESIVE SHOES